- Mr. Grandall will have lessons this week for Tuesday students only. Mr. Grandall will not have music lessons on Wednesday due to a funeral at St. Johns that day.
- Kwik Trip is ending their Milk Moola program. Please send in to school any Milk Moola that you have so we can submit it promptly.
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the Welch Village ski trip. We had great weather, safe descents, and lots of laughs while learning new skills. We thank God for everyone’s safe return.
- St. Judes Children’s Research Hospital Math-a-thon permission slips will be sent home with students on Friday. Please complete the slip and return it to school on or before Wednesday, January 23.
- Mr. Grandall’s music lessons
- Report cards will be sent home with students
- 8:15 a.m. Chapel service
- No music lessons for Mr. Grandall’s Wednesday students due to a funeral at St. Johns.
- Students will be eating lunch in their respective classrooms due to the funeral, and are encouraged to pack a cold lunch Wednesday.
- 1:50 p.m. School dismissed/early out Wednesday
- LeRoy Pool permission slips due
National Lutheran Schools Week (NLSW)
- Sunday, January 27 – 9:00 AM School Choir (PK3-8) sings during the morning worship service at St. Johns Lutheran Church.
- Monday, January 28 – Dress for the day: Western (no guns, please). St. Judes Math-a-thon begins.
- Tuesday, January 29 – Dress for the day: Beach. LeRoy Pool field trip (Leave at 8:20 AM).
- Wednesday, January 30 – Dress for the day: Dress Up. School Open House. 12:00 noon PTL lunch $2.00/person.
- Thursday, January 31 – Dress for the day: Tie & Crazy Socks. All Science Fair projects due. Movie.
- Friday, February 1 – Dress for the day: NFL.
- Friday, February 1 – 7:00 p.m. Science Fair
– Students should arrive no later than 6:45 p.m. and are asked to wear St. Johns apparel.
– Refreshments will be served; each St. Johns family is asked to provide a pan of bars or cookies.
– We need two (2) volunteers to help with serving after the Science Fair, please let the school me know if you are able to help.
– Freewill donations at the Science Fair will support the Athletic Fund.
- Thursday & Friday, February 14 & 15: Parent Transportation Days (No Bus Service)
- Monday, February 18: No School (Presidents’ Day)
Save the Dates
- Monday, April 8: PTL Meeting (6:30 p.m. Classroom Visits, 7:00 p.m. Business Meeting)
- Week of April 8-12: ITBS Testing, Grades 3-8
- Tuesday, May 7: Mr. Grandall’s Student Music Recital, 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15: School Tour Day – Minnesota Science Museum (Grades PK3-8)
- Thursday, May 16: Last Day of School: Closing Chapel Service & Awards, followed by PTL Special Meal, School Dismissed at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 19: 8th Grade Graduation, during the 9:00 a.m. Church Service at St. Johns