St. Johns Eagles Cross Country
Program is for students in grades 4-8
- The season begins: Saturday, September 7
- Parents are responsible for transporting students to and from the meets.
- Equipment needed: running shoes, shorts, St. Johns athletic shirt
- In case of meet cancellation, parents will be notified via telephone.
- Training is on your own, or during school recess.
- In order to attend the Camp Omega meet during school hours on Friday, October 4, students must have participated in at least 2 of the other scheduled meets.
2019 Cross Country Schedule:
- Saturday, September 7, @ Winona, 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, September 14, @ RCLS, 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 18, @ Silo, 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 26, Resurrection, 4:00 p.m., @ Sekapp Orchard, 3415 Collegeview Road East, Rochester, MN
- Friday, October 4, @ Camp Omega, 1:30 p.m.