Good day all,
St. Johns back-to-school open house night will be held Monday, August 26th, from 5:00 -7:30 PM, with a parent meeting at 6:00 p.m.; at least one parent is asked to attend this meeting.
Teachers can be visited in their respective classrooms as students drop off their school supplies. Mrs. Schultz will be in the school office collecting paperwork and fees, and the Board of Education will be grilling hotdogs and serving snacks. PTL will have sign-up sheets for the concession stand, school meals, and information about PTL volunteer opportunities.
Families will have the opportunity to sign up for Eagle Care for the upcoming school year, and also for music lessons with Mr. Grandall.
Sara Redman will be taking student pictures that evening; order forms will be sent out closer to the date. We ask that all students have their picture taken, even if you do not wish to place an order.
Please feel free to complete the forms attached to this email ahead of time and bring them with you to the open house; alternatively, hardcopy forms will also be available at the open house:
- Request for Textbooks, Health Services Forms (check “I do request…” boxes and sign; you can list all students in your family on the same form)
- Request for District Guidance-Counseling (check “I do request…” boxes and sign; only 7th & 8th grade students need to complete this form)
- Complete the Application for Educational Benefits and put it in a sealed envelope with your last name on the outside of the envelope.
- Student Health Form (one for each student)
- Immunization Forms (each student should be current on their immunization status)
- Technology Use Agreement Form (you can list all students in your family on the same form)
- Mr. Grandall’s Students: Music Lesson Form
- Family Child Care Admission & Allergy Forms: only Preschool or Eagle Care students need to complete these
We hope that all families will take opportunity to come to the open house. Please mark your calendars for August 26.
St. Johns Staff and Board of Education
St. Johns Lutheran School
245 South Line Street
Wykoff, MN 55990