St. Johns Eagles Cross Country
Program is for students in grades 4-8
- The season begins: Saturday, September 8
- Parents are responsible for transporting students to and from the meets.
- Equipment needed: running shoes, shorts, St. Johns athletic shirt
- In case of meet cancellation, parents will be notified via telephone.
- Training is on your own, or during school recess.
- In order to attend the Camp Omega meet during school hours on Friday, 9/28, students must have participated in at least 2 of the other scheduled meets.
2018 Cross Country Schedule:
- Saturday, September 8 – At Winona, 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, September 15 – At RCLS, 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 24 – At Silo, 4:00 p.m. (location: Mein Liebchen Vineyard, 18560 Skunk Hollow Road, Rollingstone, MN 55969)
- Friday, September 28 – At Camp Omega, 1:30 p.m.