St. Johns Eagle Coed Soccer
Grades 3-8 | September/October
All games are scheduled to start at 4:30pm and end around 6:30pm
B-team followed by A-team
9/8 – Practice
9/10 – Practice
9/11 – Away Game at Rochester Resurrection (No Spectators on Field)
9/14 – Practice
9/15 – Home Game vs Lake City
917 – Practice
9/18 – Practice
9/21 – Practice
9/22 – Away Game at Winona
9/24 – Home Game vs Silo
9/25 – No Practice or Game (CC Meet at Camp Omega)
9/28 – Practice
9/29 – Home Game vs Plainview
10/1 – No Practice (CC Meet at Rochester)
10/2 – Practice
10/5 – Away Game at RCLS (No Spectators on Field)
10/8 – Awards/Treats/Scrimmage
- All practices will start at 2:30 and end at 4:00 (Please make sure your child
is picked up by 4:15).
- All games are scheduled to start at 4:30 and end around 6:30 (B Team
followed by A Team).
- Notice that there is no Conference Tournament at the end of the season
due to the larger numbers of players/coaches and spectators.
- Mr. Brand will be coaching the soccer team this year.
- If you know of anyone that could be a referee at the Lake City & Plainview
Home Games, please let me know. It might be difficult to coach and ref at
the same time. Referees do get paid for their service. High School
students that are familiar with the soccer rules could possibly ref too.
- We will play four 15-minute quarters.
- Teams will play 9 vs 9.
- No metal cleats will be allowed.
- The cut line is considered part of the field.
- To begin the game, a coin will be tossed. The winner of the toss will decide
whether their team starts with the ball or what end they will defend first.
Ends will be switched at halftime only. The team getting the first quarter
kickoff will then kickoff in the fourth quarter.
- Headers are not allowed in B-Team games.
- Headers are allowed in A Team games.
- Only send your child to a practice or game if they have no symptoms or
exposures to Covid-19.
- Social distancing on the soccer field will be nearly impossible, but when
possible it will be enforced.
- Masks are required when social distancing cannot be enforced on the
- Make sure your child has a water bottle with their name clearly visible on
the bottle. No sharing of water bottles!
- Make sure that you are washing your hands before and after practices and
- Please note that the city of Rochester has stated that no spectators can be
on the field for games against Rochester teams.
- Wykoff does not have spectator rule at this time, but all spectators should
practice social distancing when watching a game.
- May the lord bless our season and keep all safe that attend practices and
Working for the Lord,