Lutheran Schools are a Great Place to Grow
Enrollment in St. Johns Lutheran School
Applications must include registration form, immunization record, copy of birth certificate, and technology fee.
School Start Time
First Bell – 8:00 a.m.
Second Bell – 8:10 a.m.
Children arriving after 8:10 a.m. are considered late unless it is the result of car or bus trouble.
School End Time
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday School dismisses at 2:50 p.m.
Wednesday school dismisses at 1:50 p.m.
K-8 Grade School Handbooks and Forms
- 2019-2020 Family Handbook
- 2019-2020 Tuition Notification
- 2019-2020 Family Registration Form
- 2019-2020 New Student Registration Form
- 2019-2020 Health Forms
- 2019-2020 Parent Permission to Dispense Medication
- 2019-2020 Immunization Forms
- 2019-2020 St. Johns Calendar
- 2019-2020 St. Johns School Supply List
- 2019-2020 Application for Educational Benefits
- 2019-2020 Request Forms for Textbooks, Health Services
- 2019-2020 Technology Use Agreement Form
- 2019-2020 Request Form for District Guidance-Counseling 7th-8th Grade ONLY
- 2019 St. John Apparel Order Form
- School Portrait ORDER FORM
- 2019 Photo Permission Slip
- St. John’s Athletic Schedule 2019 – 2020
- 2019-2020 Parent Volunteer Opportunities
- 2019-2020 St. Johns Lutheran School Volunteer Packet
Preschool Handbooks and Forms
- 2019-2020 Preschool Handbook
- 2019-2020 Preschool New Student Registration Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Family Child Care Admission and Arrangements
- 2019-2020 Preschool Student Health Information Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Immunization Schedule
- 2019-2020 Preschool Early Childhood Immunization Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Family Child Care Allergy Information Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Supply List
Tuition & Fees 2019-2020
All families will receive one tuition envelope per student at the beginning of the school year. Tuition payments may be sent to school in the tuition envelope; the envelope will be returned to you for use the following month. You may cover multiple tuition’s with one check. The tuition envelope serves as your receipt if you are planning to claim tax deductions on your state income tax. All tuition payments are due no later than the 15th of each month. If your payment will be late, please notify the school office. Please be aware that it costs St. Johns Church more than $5,000.00 per year to educate each child that attends the school. For that reason, we strongly urge you to make every effort to keep your tuition payments current. If you feel that you will have difficulty handling the total tuition amount for the year, we urge you to apply for tuition assistance by completing a tuition assistance form and returning it to school. These forms are
available from the school office.
3- & 4-year-old (3 days/week: Mon/Wed/Fri): $150/month ($1,350/year)
K-8 Technology Fee
$150/first child; $125/second child; $100/for each child after two
$40/year per player. New athletic shirts are $15 each.
|Tuition – Church Members||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Each additional child||$1,170||$130|
|Tuition – Non-Members||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Each additional child||$1,350||$150|
St. Johns Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sex to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sex in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
In all cases of enrollment, it is to be understood that no child will be excused from religious instruction, nor will the instruction be changed or altered to accommodate a child’s different belief. St. Johns is a Lutheran school and teaches Lutheran doctrine. Non-member students will not be required to be confirmed in the Lutheran faith, nor will they be expected to join the Lutheran church. We encourage non-member Christian students and families to stay active in their own church. If a child or family desires to convert to Lutheranism, that is their personal choice.