Please complete the re-enrollment form and return to school if you have not already done so.
Mr. Grandall’s last day of music lessons for this school year will be on Tuesday, May 7.
Please have all school accounts paid on or before May 16. Account balances can be checked at any time on FastDirect: http://www.fastdir.com/stjhnsch/.
Congratulations to our Scrip-a-thon Winners:
- Aspen & Paisley (1st place)
- Elsa & Isla (2nd place)
- Landan & Kesley (3rd place)
Monday, May 6:
- 10:00 a.m. Fillmore Soil & Water Conservation seedling presentation
Tuesday, May 7:
- Mr. Grandall’s music lessons
- 7:00 p.m. Mr. Grandall’s student music recital
Wednesday, May 8:
- 8:15 a.m. Chapel
- Early out – School dismissed 1:50 p.m.
Friday, May 10:
- Grades 3-8 Track Meet at Paul Giel Field, Winona: Directions
– We depart St. Johns at 8:15 a.m. Friday.
– Students should wear a St. Johns athletic shirt and be prepared to spend the day outdoors (layered clothing and sunscreen recommended).
– Participants should pack a cold lunch, snacks, and a water bottle. Concessions will be available for purchase at the event also (optional).
– Parents please have transportation arranged home from St. Johns after the track meet for your child/ren as we will not arrive back in time for the bus. Estimated time of return to St. Johns is 4:00-5:00 p.m. This time can widely vary.
Next Week/Last Week of School:
Wednesday, May 15:
- School tour day – Minnesota Science Museum (grades PK3-8)
o Parent Transportation Day (No bus service – parents are responsible for transporting students to and from St. Johns on May 15.)
o Students should arrive St. Johns by 7:05 a.m. We will return to St. Johns at approximately 4:30-5:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 16:
- Last day of school: 10:30 a.m. closing chapel service & awards, followed by PTL special meal ($2.00/person); school dismissed at 12:30 p.m.: parent transportation required for the 12:30 p.m. dismissal/no afternoon bus service.
Sunday, May 19:
- 8th grade graduation, during the 9:00 a.m. church service at St. Johns