Lutheran Schools are a Great Place to Grow
Enrollment in St. Johns Lutheran School
Applications must include registration form, immunization record, copy of birth certificate, and technology fee.
K-8 will meet in-person Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:05 am – 2:50 pm | Wednesday 8:05apm – 1:50 pm
Children arriving after 8:10 a.m. are considered late unless it is the result of car or bus trouble.
Preschool meets Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:05 am -11:00 am
K-8 Grade School Handbooks and Forms
- 2021-2022 St. Johns Family Handbook
- 2021-2022 Gov Forms (Grades PK-6)
- 2021-2022 Gov Forms (Grades 7-8)
- 2021-2022 Communication Permission Slip
- 2021-2022 Tuition Notification
- 2021-2022 Family Registration Form
- 2021-2022 New Student Registration Form
- 2021-2022 St. Johns School Supply List
- 2021-2022 Student Health Information Form
- 2021-2022 Parent Permission to Dispense Medication
- 2021-2022 Immunization Form
- 2020-2021 Immunization Schedule
- 2020-2021 Application for Educational Benefits Forms
- 2021-2022 Technology Use Agreement Form
- 2021-2022 St. Johns Lutheran School Parent Interest Opportunities
- 2021-2022 School Portrait Order Form
- 2021-2022 Music Lessons
- 2021-2022 School Calendar
- 2021-2022 Athletic Calendar
- 2021 Soccer & CC Calendar
- 2021 Soccer & CC Schedule
Preschool Handbooks and Forms
Tuition & Fees 2021-2022
All families will receive one tuition envelope per student at the beginning of the school year. Tuition payments may be sent to school in the tuition envelope; the envelope will be returned to you for use the following month. You may cover multiple tuition’s with one check. The tuition envelope serves as your receipt if you are planning to claim tax deductions on your state income tax. All tuition payments are due no later than the 15th of each month. If your payment will be late, please notify the school office. Please be aware that it costs St. Johns Church more than $5,000.00 per year to educate each child that attends the school. For that reason, we strongly urge you to make every effort to keep your tuition payments current. If you feel that you will have difficulty handling the total tuition amount for the year, we urge you to apply for tuition assistance by completing a tuition assistance form and returning it to school. These forms are
available from the school office.
3- & 4-year-old (3 days/week: Mon/Wed/Fri): $155/month ($1,395/year)
K-8 Technology Fee
$150/first child; $125/second child; $100/for each child after two
$45/year per player. New athletic shirts are $15 each.
|Tuition – Church Members||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Each additional child||$1,350||$150|
|Tuition – Non-Members||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Each additional child||$1,395||$155|
St. Johns Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sex to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sex in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
In all cases of enrollment, it is to be understood that no child will be excused from religious instruction, nor will the instruction be changed or altered to accommodate a child’s different belief. St. Johns is a Lutheran school and teaches Lutheran doctrine. Non-member students will not be required to be confirmed in the Lutheran faith, nor will they be expected to join the Lutheran church. We encourage non-member Christian students and families to stay active in their own church. If a child or family desires to convert to Lutheranism, that is their personal choice.