K-8 Grade School Handbooks and Forms
- 2019-2020 Tuition Notification
- 2019-2020 Family Registration Form
- 2019-2020 New Student Registration Form
- 2019-2020 Health Forms
- 2019-2020 Parent Permission to Dispense Medication
- 2019-2020 Immunization Forms
- 2019-2020 St. Johns Calendar
- 2019-2020 St. Johns School Supply List
- Piano / Organ / Band Instrument / Vocal Lessons Form
Preschool Handbooks and Forms
- 2019-2020 Preschool Handbook
- 2019-2020 Preschool New Student Registration Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Family Child Care Admission and Arrangements
- 2019-2020 Preschool Student Health Information Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Immunization Schedule
- 2019-2020 Preschool Early Childhood Immunization Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Family Child Care Allergy Information Form
- 2019-2020 Preschool Supply List
At St. Johns Lutheran Church, we are a welcoming family of brothers and sisters in Christ, equipping people for Christian service, growth, leadership, and sharing the healing Gospel of Jesus Christ in our homes, neighborhoods, and the world.
St. Johns Lutheran School’s mission is to help parents meet the spiritual, academic, and physical needs of their children by providing a Christ-centered learning environment which emphasizes personal Christian growth, academic excellence, and service to God and community.
The 2019-2020 School Year
September 3, 2019 through May 28, 2020
School Start Time
Doors Open 7:55 a.m. | Classes Begin 8:05 a.m.
School End Time
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 2:50 p.m. dismissal
Wednesday 1:50 p.m. dismissal
St. Johns Lutheran Church
Sunday Worship 9:00am
Communion 2nd and last Sundays
Sunday School 10:30am
September – May
Sunday Bible Classes 10:30am
8:15am Chapel on Wednesdays
when school is in session
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday, August 11
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
vegetables & dips, pie, brownies, ice cream, beverages
Everyone is welcome!
Join us for good food and fellowship!
Freewill donations support a scholarship program.
Hosted by St. Johns Ladies Aid/LWML
Financial support provided by Thrivent Action Teams.
Rev. Michael Harman Pastor
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying,
“I Am the Light of the world.
Whoever follows Me
will not walk in darkness,
but will have the light of life.”